FleetGuard™ Driver Safety System
CCM’s FleetGuard™ lets you customize a point system and risk level to match your company’s unique needs.
Whether you have 10 drivers or 10,000 drivers, you shouldn’t have to conform to a point system that doesn’t fit your business model. Risk, Fleet and Safety Managers appreciate the freedom to create a customize set of safe-driving parameters based on what drivers experience in the field.
Even state-by-state differences aren’t a problem, because the default settings on CCM’s FleetGuard reflect point leveling: Point values are equalized state to state, so the results are accurate no matter where your drivers are located.
Enjoy the following advantages:
- Point leveling (speeding ticket in CA same value as in NY)
- Configurable point and risk level system
- Automation ensures consistent accuracy without bias
- Easy-to-use interface
- Quick identification of high-risk drivers
- Standard MVR reports from state to state
- Easy MVR ordering with results returning within 1 minute in most states (including bulk MVR orders)
- Built-in validation rules reduce MVR ordering errors
- Detailed data searches that can be exported to Excel (ad-hoc reporting)
- Historical year-over-year trending (demonstrates effectiveness of your safety program), plus other PDF reports
- Electronic signatures eliminate the tedious process of collecting and managing driver release forms
- Automated email notifications (it’s not necessary to log on every day — you will be notified when a problem arises, e.g. driver rating change)
- Integrated training recommendations and monitoring for completion
- Client security can be set up so managers can only view drivers from whom they are responsible
Learn more about CCM’s exclusive FleetGuard system.
Call CCM today at 727-534-1008 (O), 267-614-3201 (C) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org